Friday, April 25, 2008

The Beginning....

I have felt the Lord leading me for a while to start a Ministry to help the Orphans that were left behind after the adoptions shut down in Guatemala, along with the very needy Mayan children too. After the adoptions of our 2 Guatemalan Princessa's I still felt it was not enough. We can not adopt again right now. But the children still need help. I feel this is where the Lord is leading me. I am stepping out to see how God can use me.

My first Priority will be the Children I know personally that need help. I am starting out small but I hope it will change many childrens lives.

My First Priorities:

WILLY (Lilee's foster brother)

Roxana (Our sponsored school girl)

Love the Child Orphanage

Stay tuned for more info to come and how you can help!

No comments: