Thursday, June 5, 2008

Praise Jesus!!

I have all the money in Hand now for Willy's Guardianship! Whoo Hoo!!! I am sooo excited how God got all of this together so quickly. All the pledges came in a weeks time. I have just been waiting on all the money to arrive before I posted this Praise and Big Thank YOU!!!



Thank you to everyone who helped make it possible for Willy to be able to have a loving family and not have to end up in an orphange!


-Kellum Family

-The Browns

-The Smiths

-The Wheelers

-The Caldwells

-Shrum Family

-Brove Family

- The Russel Family

-Hardy Family

- Blackwell Family

- Duffy Family

- Jennifer

- Suzanne

- Aileen


And a huge Thank you to all of our family, friends, and everyone who prayed for Willy and sent out prayer letters and request and posted on their blogs.

Out of everyone who donated 10 families where adoptive parents! Way to go!

2 comments:

The Hardy Family said...

Mary Ann, that is such awesome news!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to see how God totally worked it all out and now Willy will have a family of his own! Thank you for your heart for orphans! They need you!
Love,
Lea

Hannah said...

What amazing news! You have been able to do so much already. I hope in the future I can offer help.

May the Lord bless you.

Hannah