Friday, September 19, 2008

2 more packages went out today!

Boxes #4 and #5 went out today for Amore Del Nino Hogar in Guatemala.I sent some more shoes, clothes, and toys. Here is an updated picture of the Hogar in there last news letter they said they have 56 children. Once again Thank you to those who donated! At this time I am not taking anymore item donations for this orphange because I have a few more boxes to send and I do not have any more funds to send these boxes. I am paying for the shipping out of my pocket so it will be another few weeks before I can send the last of the boxes. If you would like to donate to help pay the shipping that would be wonderful and the rest of the boxes can go out sooner, please let me know.
Also, if you would like to donate directly to the orphange they can definately use the help. Let me know and I will give you that information.


No comments: