Saturday, May 10, 2008

WE HAVE A LAWYER!!!!!!!!

Our 2nd Lawyer who handled Lilee's case and got her home to us, agreed to get Guardianship for Willy's foster family so that he can permanently and legally stay with them until he is 18. I am so thrilled this is such a relief to know that there can be one less orphan in Guatemala. Especially since the adoptions are haulted for the ones still in process and closed to new adoption. He says he can do it with 15 days. But needs his money upfront, $1,000.

So people PLEASE start praying that I can raise this amount of money soon, for Willy's guardianship!!!!!!!!!! The foster parents are terrified because they do not have any legal papers
letting them keep Willy,everyone told them to take him to the orphange and they can not. He is their son already!They have had him since birth and he turned 3 on May 6th. That is why they asked me for help. My church anyone that would help. The lawyer was just letting him stay with them because they asked to take care of him and the orphanges are all over crowded. If the police question them they do not have any paper work for Willy and then they would be arrested and then he would have to go to the orphange!

I am suppose to be getting new pictures of Willy soon and will post them as soon as I do. He is being hand delivered a package tomorrow by Magen who generously offered to take it to Antigua for me. Myself, Judy, and Amber sent him $150 for support . I also sent him Clothes, and toys for his birthday. I am sooooooo excited to see pictures!! Thank You again Magen!!!!!

(To see Willy scroll down a few post to see a few pictures I posted of him. )

If you want to help with Willy's gaurdianship please let me know!!!!!! you can leave a post here or e-mail me at karlton5@juno.com. I pray the Lord will provide all that is needed so that I can send it to the lawyer ASAP!!!!!

WE NEED YOUR PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Hardy Family said...

That is fabulous news! I will be praying that the Lord would provide so that Willy can stay with the foster family! God is good!
Love,
Lea