Tuesday, May 13, 2008

UPDATE!!!

I asked the Lawyer if he will take $500 down to start the guardianship for Willy and then the other $500 once he had gotten the guardianship. I told him he knew how we worked since we hired him for Lilee's case and he knew he would be paid! I also told him that it would be easier for me to raise the $500 now to start then it would be $1000.Especially since this is not our child. I just love the orphans and want to make sure Willy does not end up in an orphanage and that if I knew I could help 1 more child to have a permanent home then I would do what I could to make that happen! He is ready to start once he has the money!!!

PLEASE KEEP PRAYING that GOD will Send the Money in quickly. I have already had a few
small donations offered! Thank You!!!!!!!! And Thank YOU Jesus!!!!!

No comments: