Friday, May 2, 2008

Willy's first support is on its way!

I sent the box out for Willy yesterday.A sweet girl named Magen volunteered to take it to Antigua, Guatemala to hand deliver it to Willy. She won't be able to give it to him until the 11th. Willy's B/D is the 6th. But I am just thankful that he will be getting it near his B/D. She said she would take pictures of him getting his box. I am soooo excited!!!

Willy will also have support for 3 months. Between 2 very giving friends Judy, Amber , and I were able to sent him $50 a month for 3 months. I was able to send him some of our youngest sons clothes he grew out of. ( 2 pr. PJ's, slippers, 6 outfits, and 2 pr. shoes) My kids and I also sent him a few B/D presents.

Thanks again for your help Judy, Amber, and Magen!!! I couldn't have done it with out you!

1 comment:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Okay, I AM SO THANKFUL YOU SENT ME THIS LINK!!!!! I would love to talk about this....and I want to help. I am going to be brainstorming!!!!

Lindsey