Thursday, May 15, 2008

To All My Blog Readers, Family and Friends !!!!!!!!

You all are awesome!!!!!!! I have been moved by all your love and support you have given to me and especially Willy He is such a special little boy!! That is why I am so determined to help him get guardianship so he will never have to leave is foster parents! It would kill me to see him end up in an orphanage!!


SO far I have had $395 pledged to help Willy. Only $605 more to go. Plus I will be paying the $30 for each time that I wire the money to the lawyer. We are almost there to send the first payment Monday.



Here is the little fellow you all are helping!These are pictures that Megan took of Willy for me when she delivered my package to him for his birthday. Looks like he was need of some bigger clothes!


1 comment:

The Hardy Family said...

Willy is such a cutie! You are doing an amazing thing, Mary Ann! Praying.........
Love,
Lea